topbella

♫jiwa.blOGGer♪

14 May 2010

+prefer anythim+

lastly..exam is over..however pmr is waiting for me..get to struggle hard and hard..i like to touch sumethim that disturb my feeling ..no one else ...secretive one

im not a perfect one but the only things that i could not imagine bout what i had done for a perfect new long life..nothim could i create as i found sumethim that i regret bout past..

someone ask me bout the past but it all just want to pushing me away..i'm not longer the saddest person who everyone get me..but i had change..change till sumethim thatt i could fell the rythm of someone..actually it all started when i hate it but at last it happen again..so i'm going to let sumetim that prove mine..


as long i begin with one word..begin with one word..`sistaship` last with....u...

as i regret that u are the new comer in ma life ..secret wit nothim but happen in everythim..long time till the end..

i let it all gone n gone..i let it since a long time ago..but i can't..

till that u come and change me..so as long as you till there..plez don't to leave me..at once..

I LOvE yOU..:)wink..WInK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫laugh.peace.life♪

My photo
♫bachok♪, ♫kelantan♪, Malaysia