topbella

♫jiwa.blOGGer♪

24 April 2013

no tittle (juz keep it)

first statement.."saya tak manja"

and second statement........
i wanna cry..dead of cried..could someone give me a shoulder for me cry? waa..please stop dear.stop it! mengada2 jer....
huk3...sob3..really,jiwa saya tersentuh.tersentuh and really touching.

"how life created for me, the beautiful nikmat from DIA.aku redha dan hanya DIA tahu kesudahan bagi aku.tak tahu nak cakap pe.pi hakikatnYa hanya DIA yang tahu."

saya nak mntk satu bende, and perkara
"do not make me feel annoyed or wish a sympathy from a human,never and never. coz of a human,it will go and gone.it will leave n never take a look on you.but please..BE HOLDING on HIM.only on HIM."

i agreed, a long time it goes, i keep holding someone who will give me stregth , as HE sent  for me..to being and keep alive.but , either girl or boy..it will go and gone.

only some words.
"hidup dengan adanya DIA."
"mati mesti bersamaNYA"
:):):)
p/s:snym byk3:)

"biar di dunia penuh dengan menangis,asal di akhirat penuh dengan ketawa"

I LOvE yOU..:)wink..WInK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫laugh.peace.life♪

My photo
♫bachok♪, ♫kelantan♪, Malaysia