topbella

♫jiwa.blOGGer♪

25 December 2009

+eaTinG kFC+faMiLY+

TODAY mY faMilY anD I haVE eatEn tHE KFC
WHAT A HAPPENING DAY..

i'M goinG tO teLL U aLL aBOuT wHat'S goinG tOdaY..eVEn i'm nOt haPPy bUt i'm stiLL gLaD tO haVe a wOnderFul dinneR wiTh mY famiLY..evEn I haD eatEn iT sO manY timEs befOre thiS..

today also my brother from kuala lumpur had been home..we celebrated with the whole family..

i'm so tired to writing bout that..let me start a new topic..

mmm???

yess..i got it..
you know that my elder sister and my elder brother would marry next year,...!!
at a same time..
it would happen in chinese new year..so i hope you all will come..
hikhik..
now..the whole family were busy to prepare the things needed..
i was felling on top of the world..even not me will marry..

but it does not be a matter ..
i'm going to search the great time with my family..

not only i have realised about all the things happen..

all things will be okay..

stiLL I strOnGer anD strOnGEr..
I wOuLD PlaY mY nEw lifE ...

I LOvE yOU..:)wink..WInK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫laugh.peace.life♪

My photo
♫bachok♪, ♫kelantan♪, Malaysia