topbella

♫jiwa.blOGGer♪

24 December 2009

+haRI raYEr cELebratiON+mY faMILY+kak long kawEN+






"hari penuh kebanggaan"

i created 4 u even so late..
to whole my family..i luv u damn much..
"dedicate a song truly in my heart"
you are my sunshine..my only sunshine..you make me happy when skies are grey..younever know dear how much i luv u..so please don't take my sunshine away..

a great of institution..a good harmony..

"having the minutes together"
on first day hari raya celebration..i'm felling on the top of the world..
exactly..
{sebab ari 2 bley makan}

kuang3....
but the appaling thing comes after that..
4 d second day..
kak long married!!!
"kompang dipalu..pengantin baru..tersipu malu.."

kak long tlah diambil orang...


I LOvE yOU..:)wink..WInK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫laugh.peace.life♪

My photo
♫bachok♪, ♫kelantan♪, Malaysia