topbella

♫jiwa.blOGGer♪

13 November 2010

20082009~20082010


20082009…20082010..11112010~~

Baby I love you and I'll never let you go
But if I have to boy I think that you should know
All the love we made can never be erased
And I promise you that you will never be replaced

Baby I love you and I'll never let you go
But if I have to boy I think that you should know
All the love we made can never be erased
And I promise you that you will never be replaced

I love you, yes I do
I'll be with you as long as you want me to
Until (until) the end (the end) of time


I can say I'm truly happy to this day
You've made me thank God that I live my life everyday
There's never been a doubt, in my mind
That I regret ever having you by my side

But if the day comes that I have to let you go
I think there's something I should probably let you know
Enjoy everyday, that I spend with you
And I will miss you cause I'm happy that I had you at all

Baby I love you and I'll never let you go
But if I have to boy I think that you should know
The love we made can never be erased
And I promised you that you will never be replaced

Baby I love you and I'll never let you go
But if I have to boy I think that you should know
The love we made can never be erased
And I promised you that you will never be replaced

You will never be replaced

**********

Dedicate specially for my sista..ever lasting sista..
WHY??..
There’s so many answer for this question..and I could not think that I could give out all the answer..
First and foremost..she’s my friend and she’s my sista..

Dear cik violet,

Sis,before I start to declace my love for you that one other thing that I need you know..in spite I know you did not read this blog, just a simple word since the last time we meet on that day11 nov 2010

“I’ll never let you go”(it just a simple word and “ you’ll never be replaced..NEVER!!”)
If you think that I could find someone who can impersonate you..i would say that It not same as YOU!!
Thanks to be my side even it was just among 2 years..thanks to be my supporter even it was just among 2 years..thanks to be my motivator even it was just among 2 years..thanks for your smile even it was just among two years..thanks to be my sister even I know that I was not a great sister..thanks coz understand me when I hurt your heart once upon a time..thanks to keep holding on your words when  you write ur note that was started with ‘c’ ..i know you must know it..then..i could have any words anymore..last but not least, thanks for changing me even it was just two years and I think you are a great friend that I ever had in this world..
I’ll miss all the memories..i’ll miss all the situation..i’ll miss your word..i’ll miss your smile..i’ll miss your attitude that I like the way who you are..
Memories are still vivid in my mind even I could not repeat it..but I’ll never be erase..NEVER BE ERASE..
FOR THE LAST DAY..you are still my friend and my sista who give out your opportunity to me to express my blessing to ALLAH because I’d found you!!



PERHAPS AFTER THIS , I’ll not meet you again just like this time..
PERHAPS AFTER THIS ,  I’ll not have the opportunity to see your smile  again..
PERHAPS AFTER THIS ,  u’ll forget me in your new life
PERHAPS AFTER THIS ,  u’ll be happy with ur own world
PERHAPS AFTER THIS ,  u’ll be meet another person who can give more than me
PERHAPS AFTER THIS ,  u’ll be reply with a sincere smile from another person
PERHAPS AFTER THIS ,  u’ll hold ur words that I had given 4 ur..in other you remember or not??
PERHAPS AFTER THIS nothing will happen between us
PERHAPS AFTER THIS ,  you’ll go on your future that u had dream 4 along time
PERHAPS AFTER THIS ,  u’ll forget all the memories
PERHAPS AFTER THIS ,  it’s all up to you
PERHAPS AFTER THIS ,  there’s no pieces of me in ur drama…
PERHAPS AFTER THIS ,  u’ll do the best and keep going on your future
PERHAPS AFTER THISnothing I ever say just left a words..no wonder..nothing..
PERHAPS AFTER THIS ,  all dreams become just a dream..
PERHAPS AFTER THIS ,  u’ll suprestitiosly forget the whole of me
PERHAPS AFTER THIS ,  u’ll not remember the date
PERHAPS AFTER THIS ,  so many question that u alwez ask..
PERHAPS AFTER THIS ,  this story ‘ll blow up EXCEPT U STOP IT..!!
BUT THE TRUE THING..i’ll smile 4 u and not to cry 4 the last time..but not A SINCERE SMILE!!

I LOvE yOU..:)wink..WInK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫laugh.peace.life♪

My photo
♫bachok♪, ♫kelantan♪, Malaysia