topbella

♫jiwa.blOGGer♪

03 June 2011

that my prOb!!

[crossing mind]
really scared if someone know bout your secret?
never mind.they cannot understand u anymore!!
why should they know and why they want to knoe..
juz want to satisfied themselves yup!!
haha..neVER MIND !!

everything juz the same..
but i really cannot mention why i'm write..
juz felling sumethim wrong bout many people..
ader ang orang tu kata.."menyampah"
perlu ker?
no WAY!..i'm not kind of that person!!
I don't mind your bussness la..bro!
nothm at all..
ENOUGH!!..

life gonna CHANGE me lots!
not juz these thim that mess up me!..i make it different baby..~
that's not a word..i'm fulled of HISTORY..
that make  up me not failed in futere..
so thousand of valuable diamond just let me through NONSENSEworld!!

i REALLY REGRET!..
bcoz i knoe YOU!!..
but not cz of that..still i could not change me..
i'm still have my own principle..so still there?
make u egos!?
haha..mind ur bisnes la..dear~
you change it..n you2 make it?

LAST WORD from me!
nO BOYS until I was 20!!
:)..sorry..~

I LOvE yOU..:)wink..WInK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫laugh.peace.life♪

My photo
♫bachok♪, ♫kelantan♪, Malaysia