topbella

♫jiwa.blOGGer♪

07 September 2011

:(...


I’m losing my mind..i’m losing all of my thout.. I have been thingkng so many times since I regret that my eyes full of tears ..full of frustration..it;s about my decision that worse me…
Dad..i’m so sorry ..that was not my point to be on my spaces but all things provide me the most important since  forget that I’m getting worse..for that day..i mean so lot..and still blame myself..
Till on the oher day.. I could not spend all my thought because I’m making to make my world more and more..in the highest step..
Bu I failed..mum ..dad..after the day..the next test was biology..my tears not just end here..since on that day..i know that I’m not focusuing on the test..im so  wrong..and that’s me..that  failed up my target..
I know ..we must not suggest or guess something that far away..because  not your..and never do something that make ur parents  sd..or make u sad..anymore..still stand on the peaceful place..

I LOvE yOU..:)wink..WInK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫laugh.peace.life♪

My photo
♫bachok♪, ♫kelantan♪, Malaysia