topbella

♫jiwa.blOGGer♪

07 September 2011

happy befday YOU..sista..

05082011..
Happy befday to you..
Happy befday to you..
Happy befday to akaq…happy befday to you..
I’m being missing since u gone..seriously..!!
I’m been thing about our moments together..
I knoew you are hiking the highest step that u want to reach it..im glad to  wishing you..for the second time..but I not promise for the third time..i been always pray for you since you convince that I’, still praying for you..insyaalah..you will get all the opputunity since u reach the triump that u imagine for a long time..for ur family..for ur friends and of couse for the sake of allah..inyaalah..
Once again..happy befday..may allah bless my sista..may allah give her opportunity to walk on her own stage..!!..imy!!

dear who IMYSM:)
I hesitated who you are , i hesitate ur words , i hesitatate who u are..things proved me more 
and more .. i really caused who you are ..

last night..my hearts speak out not to be trust of someone..easily.., not love as much of ur hearts , don't being searching the true..it is not my duty..

last night proved me lots..,
if there's still u to be here again..
i'll never do nothim that satisfied you...
REALLY CARE + MISS YOU 4 EVER..!!

somedays..INSYAALLAH  we'll together again..for the triump.

i need to calam myself..
i need here wif ue..again..seriously!!
i need NORFARHANIM ABDULLAH!
for show me through !
to see the sparkling star again..!!


I LOvE yOU..:)wink..WInK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫laugh.peace.life♪

My photo
♫bachok♪, ♫kelantan♪, Malaysia