topbella

♫jiwa.blOGGer♪

07 September 2011

:)
For a new comer ..for him..i think we better straight for our life..straight to be thinking out ourself ..not to make thinGs worse again..the meaning of..it’s a quiet hard for me..it’s not me…
Start from the koir compettion..i knew him..but we don’t speak anything..but for the another time..i found him in NADWAH..i know him …. it all start from that..so I meet him for the second time..what a coincidence!!haha..
Cause the world stop..and since that time..i will remind it all..sorry lots..when I asked ue..u have clash with her..hurms..maybe we halfway there..but nottim even matters..coz my principle..was~
No boys until 20!!
But we still friends..right??..no more promises from me..:)

I LOvE yOU..:)wink..WInK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫laugh.peace.life♪

My photo
♫bachok♪, ♫kelantan♪, Malaysia