topbella

♫jiwa.blOGGer♪

07 September 2011



A special dedication..
25082011..a great wishes..for a person :her:
Happy befday to you ..
Happy befdy to you..
Happy befday to you..
Happy befday to kak mirah..
Happy befday to you..
Lots of love from me..thanks lot coz being alwez be wif me as sis dorm..u give me a smile since I’ve tough pressure..u mean something to me..!!..yes.. a good to share and express something..u are the great..
Just like the way u are..
Wanna dedicate this sOng for ue..

I know it’s not being a long time for ue..and me..
But it would be  along time ..since u’ll not forget me..
You gave lots to cheer me up..but I could not repay it..and I don’t know to repay it all..i know I have been so worse on this time..time to stay for along minutes..could I wish to stand beside ue.
Reaching our destination..until u reach the highest step..in  ur life..
Only>thank you
Cayunk kamoo..!!

I LOvE yOU..:)wink..WInK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫laugh.peace.life♪

My photo
♫bachok♪, ♫kelantan♪, Malaysia