topbella

♫jiwa.blOGGer♪

07 September 2011

i have LOTS story..!

ramadhan wif me~

Withthename of allah the most merciful ..
Ramadhan wif me..
Ramadhan..i’m glad to be wif u again and I grateful to be in thz month..not so much..better than that I know I have een thingking so wrong about this  for a long time..

I hope ramadhan this year would be the great one so..i will improve myself to be ready for aythng that I done so wrong..it’s mean I would change..get it??..
I’m so glad..then  ramadhan wif me was the opening of y drama…
When 1’st ramadhan..i’m getting older and have some planning..to make my life would better than nothim..i asked myself not to be as a good planner..but not a good at one..
Insyallah..
Ya allah, I regret that I have done so many sins since I could not imagine nothing..i realize I have been wrong to my parents or my friends..on that day..ya allah , I have done so many thing that change me from be who me are i think I cannot flashed back through this life..i regret not to blame somebody bout this chapter  of lock.i regret not to be trust about something that no promises at all..ya allah..i mean so much from the other but I cannot think it was a regration..since it was a good damn things..since something would be advance..ya allah ..i’m not sure wif this terriful life because I make my life slowly to the other world..
Wif the name of allah..i express everything without any compulsion..
3;rd ramadhan..imean so much of compulsion..today my first exam started..in the nick of time..i’m making the preparation..and I think the result that have showed me that ..i’m not so better than who we are..sometime we go upwads but sometime we fall..things have prove not be so sure about this life because it does not promise anything more that things that satsfide ue..
This exam..for his a little whle ..it was ad from my mid year test.. I was waiting for something that  occupy me ore on other spaces..but never give up till you reached the highest step..that ue want to stay on that tme..

I LOvE yOU..:)wink..WInK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫laugh.peace.life♪

My photo
♫bachok♪, ♫kelantan♪, Malaysia