topbella

♫jiwa.blOGGer♪

11 February 2013

days at home:)

long life...leave
a little time to spend
a little word to be expressing

stressing my mind for alittle while to find the deepest of life..
but unluckily..
i did not find it..



my mind elsewhere and my though were fermented
is't a real life i have to spend trought??
a wonderous moment that i leave never will come inside
to cheers
to be fulllfil of lies
to feel full of doubt
i cant go were i should go...


sometimes i have to regret coz i have all the great time:)
in UPM...
but surely...it was a while..
to be longing for a world

here it goes..
anew life...but a declaration of sacrife...for being standing in my own way:)

I LOvE yOU..:)wink..WInK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫laugh.peace.life♪

My photo
♫bachok♪, ♫kelantan♪, Malaysia