topbella

♫jiwa.blOGGer♪

16 February 2013

a little stronger:)


People keep watching..
How life began and how life end?
Please don’t keep waiting for a long time, coz you can see the sunshine if u prosite what u had not what u want…
As long you will became more grateful how ALLAH created for ue
It was illustrated…with meJ



For a new destination, I rely I had to make a better choice for my future not my parents , my teacher or my friends. I am a spm candidate 2012. Im 17 years old. Only after amonth I got a plan to studying in utp but only in an interview. Im going there,im going to an experience but never challenge the others. I don’t know how I could stand for a powerful English ..power la sangat….in my mind I never trust this opportunity but since a day I got an entrance for a fasttracker in upm..what in a coincidence..i never care for that course ..asasi sains pertanian..but after a few discussion with my mum..her face agree what I want to be and what im getting to choose..im failed in making a desicion since I got a clue..i want to prosite what ALLAH created for me..as it was the best I suppose to..i know utp ..a wonderful university..but I choose my powerful mind to judge why I should not be there..biarpun ati aku nak ambik sangat bisneesss!!!!
U know..being in pm..really make me cried..a heart falling for something..this is an ujian ALLAH nak bagi kat aku.. I know..im not good in aljebra either calculus..but I pretend to stand beside..i think mungkin ALLAH ada sesuatu yang DIA nak tnjuk..im obviously failed tapi bukan secermelang the other fasttrackers..im waiting for time…to expressing it all…berbekalkan semangat…im thinking for expelling myself here..i surely fullfil my application of the other u for the first and second choice near with my life..my house…
Act. I could not stand here…seriously…L..
YA ALLAH…
Setiap apa yang KAU ciptakan untukku…
Aku letakkan keyakinanku padaMU…SEPENUHNYA…
Sejak aku hilang keyakinan..aku tak pandai mencari diri aku.since I loss..i failed to face this life….everytime…that’s why I want to stay after spm in here…to challenge myself..bina kekuatan…but in the mean time…aku Cuma menyusahkan diri aku…melarikan diri dari masalah hidup sedangkan ALLAH beri aku ujian untuk aku tanggung bukan aku permainkan sedemikian..
YA ALLAH..i wish…to have… a LIFE….again…………………………………………………………………….

I LOvE yOU..:)wink..WInK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫laugh.peace.life♪

My photo
♫bachok♪, ♫kelantan♪, Malaysia