topbella

♫jiwa.blOGGer♪

24 December 2009

+mY hiSTOrY+mY OwN wORLD+


"THE viSUaL sHiT"



i'm goING trouGh thE dEEp sEa jUst tO narratE mY wHOLE drEamS EvEn mY histOrY..

"i wake up again from the dreams..but the dreams was frustrated me and i don't know why.."

+sometime i'M gonna think that i'm lucky but sometime not..+
and you know i pretented to be that..

i'm just like a quite person...
always like that ..and i'm always thinking bout my self..

wHaT a fEElinG likE thaT??

i want to build my new world and no one can see that..
i just want do that but still no one can believe me..
i'm pretented..i'm always pretended to be that ..

why..my world still cannot see me who are me..
even in my school..
i have a group..named..mags 13..

we always together..laughing and studying..
sometime.. i'm was happy with them but even i was happy but i'm still sad..

and many of our sorrounding look down to us..
but even more we still like that..

until two of us were missing
that's why i'm gonna feeling wrong..

i don't know what i want to describe here but till i get in the group i'm feeling my world full of history..
but not at all..

this time i'm gonna make a true world ..
and i gonna start a new life ..

but i'm still learning..learning..and learning..
learn about the world..

i'm going to start a new inspire...
new inspire??
yess...

since i'm in secondary school..i known a girl and i call she "sister"
so caring ..so lovely..
but i'm false describing her..
maybe i could only see her in the other world..
and i don't have to jelous if she have another person because..
i'm not that such people..

but i was a lucky girl because she came into my life..it's enough for me..
+today..and next day..i'm getting to forget her..+

+forget my old experience and start a new life..+

"but even i forget the whole thing..i'm still remember that i could learn somethings about the past..."

i could learn to be stronger..stronger,,and more stronger..
i'm still writing..
if i want to express my feeling..
i'm still dreming till i could get the true..
coz i'm was a lucky person...
for me...

if i fall..i can wake up again and i gonna say"who push me away"
but i don't put a blame to anyone..

++++++just keep it up,...and never give up..+++++
"till u get a strength of yourself"

+pen..off+

I LOvE yOU..:)wink..WInK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫laugh.peace.life♪

My photo
♫bachok♪, ♫kelantan♪, Malaysia