topbella

♫jiwa.blOGGer♪

17 June 2010

+no one else+


Satisfaction I imagined Come!!
What…??
s.o.s.
sorry..i’m hearing jonas’s song just now..greAT!!

running on the floor..
keep eyeing with her..what u guess..??
pushing me into matured series..
what it could be??
Let me straight forward bout thing were fermented in urs..

I’m happy..happy..
To get the new one..new and it’s NEW!!
A single world ..
Anew born..
From my eldest sister..


IT’S MY NIECE..!!!




Once again? I’ts my niece..
I’m going to be an aunty..
HurMM…
I’ts new right??
Haha…I guess..

Born on evening..16062010..
Her eyes..can’t open yet..
Her nose..
Sooo…..cute…CUTE!!
HER ‘O’ SHAPE MOUTH..yummy…
Name??
Not to detail yap..

NUR SAFWATUL ULYA' BINTI GEMINI



She so lovely..
And she is my nephew!!
She is the girl after me in my family…
Keep it up..
Good for u to be the matured one..
Even they call u the youngest..
She so amAzing..
Everyone see you my dear..
What’s on your mind??
I think you were thinking..
But never mind..welcome to this happy happier family..
Everyone welcomed you..
The speacialest..
Right…??

It’s Never that I thought this..
I’m going to be matured and old…
What I;m thinking is like I want to be..
Keep it up my cute nephew ..i mean the first one..
I wish u to be the good one more like me..huhu..just kidding yo..
Hold on..hold on..it coUld be great since the last..
And for the readers..i’m going to tell the most new..
Thousand of new..
No..no..
Not that one..
But I would get the second nephew next YEAR!!
WOOO..
Thank god…ALHAMDULLILLAH..

I NEED SOMETHING TO COMPLETE THIS ….
I want her picture!!!!!!!!!!!
Soo…cute in my blog…*****

I LOvE yOU..:)wink..WInK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫laugh.peace.life♪

My photo
♫bachok♪, ♫kelantan♪, Malaysia