topbella

♫jiwa.blOGGer♪

17 June 2010

+variation to to imagine+but to creat+

(…pen on….)***

Planning make perfect yap???

Great!!!

Now I’m going to plan some SIMPLE PLAN but hard to do:

Yes…till today I’m not finish to plan something that glad!!

But neva mind..

Stop to planning will make u lose control ..i guess..

**************************************************************

l.o.n.e.l.y.

the dream make me wake up..i back again…!!!

Everynight I’m still dreaming that I could hold one beautiful dream..dreming and dreaming..never give up..

Not as I even thinking..

And I dream!!

Dream??

What a beautiful night..

Smelling touching my mind..

A bad dream!!

I don’t want to dream like this again..

Her face.still playing in front of mine..

I wake up and still today I remamba the bad dream..

What a feeling could I describe..

I never lost the dream..neva lost..

Something about the the dream that I could wake up..

But I think it’s to late..to late..

Even there’s so much time with you..

But keep the same..ours..

Relationship….not too long..

DrEam…***

NOT AFTER MY DREAMING AND NOT AFTER I’M WITH YOU THAT DAY..BUT RELATIONSHIP??

There’s no much time..

Could i??make it true..

Make it wonderful 4 the end of someone of my life even you just a sister..

But I need u know that you not just my sister..

But you the strength..!!!

Be nothim..but in everything..

So much I need to say..and I want you know that this is me..

And who I suppose to be..this is me..

Can u see it??

Do you know how to feel the joys..like me..

Just take some seconds wif you and on that time I need to find who you are..

Now who I am is what I’m suppose to be..

Be wif u is the great!!

Exactly..

NEVER SAY I’m false…


I LOvE yOU..:)wink..WInK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫laugh.peace.life♪

My photo
♫bachok♪, ♫kelantan♪, Malaysia